Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shana Tova

Monday, September 18, 2006
Hi everyone.

Sorry I was away so long. To be honest, my husband and I experienced a very personal crisis together, and I wasn't really in the mood for blogging and needed time to heal. B"H we are fine, and it is not marriage-related. The truth is though we both suffered, I broke down and he stood by me, so thanks to him.

I just think it is time to at least be nice enough to explain my absence and wish everyone a very good and happy and healthy new year. Like I said many times before, you all meant a lot more to me than you might imagine.

Here is wishing everyone all they desire and daven for that is good for them. may Hashem answer all your prayers for the best, and a Shana Tova uMesuka.

Shalom

posted by Elisheva @ 4:20 PM 35 comments

No comments: